The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Depository :: Bicycle Gold Standards by Richard Turner still in print? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Graz
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Graz
Does anyone know if USPCC is still printing these? I've been using them for a while and like others they are my go to, but I am curious as to whether I should be stockpiling some?

I also saw on VanishingINC that they advertise a "Special" mixed brick that comes from Richard's personal collection. Anyone know if these are genuinely different than other decks?

Appreciate any help!
wannabemagician
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of wannabemagician
You should be stockpiling. They're not being printed anymore. If by some chance USPCC decides to do another run they won't be printed on the same press as the Turners were printed in Cincinnati. VI is out of stock.
Graz
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Graz
Quote:
On May 1, 2024, wannabemagician wrote:
You should be stockpiling. They're not being printed anymore. If by some chance USPCC decides to do another run they won't be printed on the same press as the Turners were printed in Cincinnati. VI is out of stock.

I do not believe that they are actually printed in Ohio. I'm pretty sure that the case just says that as a homage to that location. They are printed on current Bee stock with a traditional cut as far as I'm aware.