The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Wordcraft by Enrique Enriquez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
325 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Hello all,

I was viewing Wordcraft By Enrique Enriquez on the proshop website. It looks intriguing. I have his Invisible series and his lecture on the Marseilles Tarot and as you all know they are excellent.

Does anyone have this and if so can you post a review? The website is somewhat vague as to exactly this is. I would probably purchase it if I knew more.

Thanks

Tony
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
I am very salad green in just learning about this and would love to know I can findhis works. Is he still alive?
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
He's definitely alive 'cos he replied to an email the other day.
David Burke
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
674 Posts

Profile of David Burke
What does 'Salad Green' mean in Australia?

I spent some time in Brisbane, and never heard this expression.

Dave
mentalist.aazan
View Profile
New user
Kashmir
38 Posts

Profile of mentalist.aazan
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, peculiarone wrote:
Hello all,

I was viewing Wordcraft By Enrique Enriquez on the proshop website. It looks intriguing. I have his Invisible series and his lecture on the Marseilles Tarot and as you all know they are excellent.

Does anyone have this and if so can you post a review? The website is somewhat vague as to exactly what this is. I would probably purchase it if I knew more.

Thanks

Tony

I had to read it more than once. Not because it wasn't good, but because I felt I wasn't capable enough to grasp his beautiful thoughts the first time. This book teaches you to play with words and their letters. Their shapes, sounds, meanings, and Using these to give readings. This is something when you read makes you think you already have this skill and have been doing it all your life, but you just weren't aware enough.
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
325 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2024, mentalist.aazan wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, peculiarone wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone have this and if so can you post a review? The website is somewhat vague as to exactly what this is. I would probably purchase it if I knew more.

Thanks

Tony

I had to read it more than once. Not because it wasn't good, but because I felt I wasn't capable enough to grasp his beautiful thoughts the first time. This book teaches you to play with words and their letters. Their shapes, sounds, meanings, and Using these to give readings. This is something when you read makes you think you already have this skill and have been doing it all your life, but you just weren't aware enough.

Thank you, that helps.
tony