The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Darwin Ortiz now on DVD!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
It looks as if the DVD's have been released!

Here is the link.

A-1MagicalMedia
Drive Carefully
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
***! More $$$ to spend!!! I've been waiting for these.
Thanks LeConte
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
I don't need any more DVD's either, but I have been waiting on these for some time, and don't forget his new 4 volume Scams and Fantasies is soon to be released as well.
Drive Carefully
Fayaad Manie
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Fayaad Manie
Quote:
On 2004-07-17 10:01, LeConte wrote:
I don't need any more DVD's either, but I have been waiting on these for some time, and don't forget his new 4 volume Scams and Fantasies is soon to be released as well.

You have got to be kidding???!?!? There goes my end of the year vacation Smile
magicmancas
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicmancas
Any recommendation on which Ortiz set is the best? Is it mostly or all gambling stuff
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
All of them are excellent. If you don't like gambling themes, you can always looks out for the principle and moves
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
I don't want to sound to negative, but when I've read his book, I thought he was god himself (especially after reading "strong magic").

But when I watched him "live", I was really disappointed : I find that he handles the deck like if it was a block of cement (this is particulary obvious when he does his "pinky thing").

On the other side, Martin Nash (which also plays the role of a cardshark in his act) handles the deck like if it was a delicate flower.

Anyway, I like his *effects* very much Smile
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
I have at the card table vol 2 and 3.

what volumes on cardshark have killer tricks?