The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Rough n' Smooth Alternative Spray (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jansor
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Jansor
Hello everyone!

Today I want to tell you about a matte finishing spray that I discovered works for creating R&S decks.

You may already be familiar with Krylon 1311 Matte Finish, but unfortunately, it's not available in my country. So, I've been researching and trying out other sprays. I tried Krylon Non-Skid, which left quite a rough texture, but the cards were still slippery, maybe even more so. However, I then tried Krylon Matte Sealer Chalky Finish - Clear, and it worked perfectly for me!

So, if you're looking for a product for R&S and want alternatives, I assure you that this one works 100% perfectly!

I'm attaching an image of it so you can locate it.

Greetings!

Click here to view attached image.
Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin/Germany
496 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Thank you very much.
Jansor
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Jansor
Well, I discovered that Krylon Non-Skid paradoxically worked to make certain cards slide. I made myself a Nudist Deck with some sheets I had lying around the house, but they were a bit sticky and didn't fan well. I sprayed a bit of this aerosol on their white faces, and they slid a little better. It's not perfect, but at least I found a use for the product.