The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Murry on Face book. (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Isn’t everything everyone does self serving? I know that it is for me.

In reality I don’t believe exposure hurts as much as people think it does. I don’t think it is a good thing mind you. I think it is a desperate look for the guy doing it. But why give it traction by writing about it?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21275 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OK I saw some of this nonsense.

A couple thoughts. First off why? He must be bored is all I can figure out. These remind me of lock down videos.

Second these are just not entertaining in the least. It is a tired old by now presentation where the wife or friend “exposes” while you don’t seem to know they will. At this point it has been done to death. The presentation is not original at all, and is very not good. He is better than this.

Worst of all there are NOT entertaining! It is just not fun to watch him appropriate this presentation.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Saw on a Vegas news video that he’s been banned at the Magic Castle. If true kinda interesting,

Nm
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Pigcake just gave his view on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4-mbjF7bl0&t=207s

Pretty much agree: "if the magic castle should ban him for any reason, it should
be for being lame and unoriginal".
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Thanks for linking the Pigcake video. He does a great job summing up this clown. I had only seen Pigcake a couple times years ago, ill have to tune in
More often.

Nm
dmcknight
View Profile
New user
who finally has
64 Posts

Profile of dmcknight
I don't know MS but I do know that there are some YouTubers who are making more $$$ doing YouTube stuff than they are doing what they're supposed to be doing. IOW maybe the clicks and views generate ad revenue and monetization beyond what he's making in magic.
"Success" is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.