The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: L Bell - any reviews? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bdungey
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of bdungey
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S36625

I saw this first on the Bizarre FB group - this is a fraction of the price of a similar model. That doesn't ALWAYS mean it's a fraction of the workmanship. I'd love to know if anybody has purchased one of these.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3836 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Don't think I purchased this particular one but one similar for $45 and it worked just fine. Guess the only way to know for sure is to buy one and try it because even among higher pieced models function and reliability may vary in electronic items.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Merenkov
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Merenkov
The bell itself is fantastic. Simple and innocent in appearance, it performs exactly as advertised. The 5-minute instructional video is ridiculous, devoted mostly to explaining why they designed the thing the way they did, but it at least gives you the basics on how to charge the device. (Am I supposed to turn the on/off button "off" after charging, who knows?) I walked at least 50' away from the bell and was able to ring it using the remote.
aoakden
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of aoakden
According to Penguin:

Out of stock.
This product has been discontinued.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta