The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Paul Fox VS Combo Cups by Rings-n-Things (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
I recently got a set of these cups from Donnie. I’ve been performing the Cups and Balls for over 40 years. This is one of the best sets I have ever owned. They handle like a new Corvette. Perfect weight, dimension, and specs.. I highly recommend these cups. If you are a performer/collector, do not hesitate, get a set of these wonderful cups while they are still available
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4248 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
First rate company, first rate proprietor (Donnie).
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5446 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
That is a nice set of cups. I'd say you couldn't go wrong with any set of cups from R&T II. This particular set is as close as you'll get to using a set of Paul Fox design cups spun by Danny Dew as you can get without actually owining a set spun by Danny Dew himself. Brilliantly done!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Yes, like everything RnT2 makes, these cups are beautiful.

I have many sets of cups, and, for me, I tend to gravitate to using the sets that feel most comfortable in my hands and with the sleights that I tend to use.

I've found that heavier cups feel more natural to me, and with the cups that RnT@ makes, the heavier gauges of copper (I like using satin copper cups) in my Mendoza Combo set and my Foxy 3 Combo set are just darn-near perfect in feel.

Harry Murphy is right..."You couldn't go wrong within set of cups from RnT2". Ultimately, it's how they FEEL and WORK for YOU.