The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: The Realist & Inject 2 - iOS Apps Crashing (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BenRyan
View Profile
New user
Dublin, Ireland
1 Post

Profile of BenRyan
Hi Guys,
I recently purchased Greg Rostami's The ReaList and Inject 2.
I downloaded and installed both apps on iOS. I am using an iPhone 15 Pro Max with the latest software. I am having issues with both apps.
I have emailed Greg Rostami, sent a message on Facebook, and tried sending a PM on here... all without any reply.
I have contacted the store where I purchased them but am still left without any solid answers.

The ReaList:
The app downloads And installs fine. I followed the instructions on the purchased card, and I entered a username and the provided Password. As soon as I then click the sign-in button the app crashes.
I have already tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it. The problem remains with the newly installed app. I have tried on a completely different iPhone with the exact same results.

Inject 2:
Again, the app here was downloaded and installed perfectly. On the sign-in page, I enter my email address and the provided password. When I click sign in, I get a pop-up. I then click the okay button and get a notification reading “purchasing”. This will spin continuously without progressing to any other screen. In the end, I have to force close the app.

I’m really excited to use these two new tricks and would be very grateful for any assistance you guys might be able to offer.