The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: Triponmagic.com (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
577 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Hello all!

I have no idea if I'm posting this question in the correct thread or not. Has anyone ever shopped on Triponmagic.com? I've never heard of them before however, they have an item for sale at a lower price than I've seen anywhere else but since I've never purchased from them before (or ever heard of them), I'm a bit skeptical. Thanks!

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
Hello Roberto,

I have purchased from them before and they have been pretty good. I first purchased from them maybe 3 years ago as they operate on eBay in addition to their online store. Let me know anything else I can help with. Thanks!
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
577 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2023, Jacob Hanley wrote:
Hello Roberto,

I have purchased from them before and they have been pretty good. I first purchased from them maybe 3 years ago as they operate on eBay in addition to their online store. Let me know anything else I can help with. Thanks!

Thanks Jacob!
Original Card Clinician
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3876 Posts

Profile of Julie
I have had positive interaction with Triponnmagic, too (e-bay). Even on a return and a prompt refund.
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
723 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
I have ordered quite a few times from Triponmagic and it has been smooth sailing. They do have unusually good prices at times.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2334 Posts

Profile of David Todd
I've ordered from Triponmagic on eBay. Good prices, fast shipping. I would (will) buy from them again.
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
They're a fine place to buy, haven't had a problem yet.
Cookiegod86
View Profile
New user
NY
54 Posts

Profile of Cookiegod86
Same here. Only good experiences purchasing from the tripon site and their eBay store.
bhavz95
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of bhavz95
I think they're a small shop that now has partnered with murphys. so sometimes in murphys emails you get links to tripon to purchase