The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Motivational Cards 2.0 by Luca Volpe (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Motivational Cards 2.0 by Luca Volpe

What the ad says:

"After much anticipation, the highly requested MOTIVATIONAL CARDS 2.0 are finally here! Now crafted with durable, 100% plastic and featuring a sleek, new box design!

Engage your audience with this powerful tool for mentalism and divination. Invite a spectator to envision a future aspiration or goal, then have them select a card from the deck. The chosen card will serve as a guiding beacon, empowering them to pursue their dreams.

As the spectator silently reads the inspirational quote and focuses on the captivating image, you'll establish a profound connection with their inner thoughts. With remarkable precision, you'll reveal the image they've chosen, unlocking the gateway to their past, present, and future.

These versatile cards seamlessly integrate into both close-up and stage performances, serving as a standalone act or seamlessly blending into a larger Q&A routine. More importantly, they foster a deeper connection with the sitter, leaving a lasting impact.

Experience the power of mind reading with an emotional hook. Order your MOTIVATIONAL CARDS 2.0 today!

Includes:

A specially designed box with a special crib printed on it.
A custom-crafted crib sheet, eliminating the need for memorization
Durable, 100% plastic cards built to withstand years of use
Video download and PDF instructions"

My thoughts:

I like these cards very much. They are different from anything I've ever purchased before. The theme of all the 27 cards is positive and uplifting. This is a great item to carry with and be able to perform something new and different, really anywhere. And quite possibly leave the participant in a more positive frame of mind than they were before.

I've always been drawn to positive, motivational messages. I think many people are. When I was a teenager I first came across Zig Ziglar the motivational speaker, and his message of positivity resonated with me. I do believe many people appreciate a positive person and hearing a positive message. With these cards, Luca shows how you can perform a few minutes of fun and mystery and leave the person thinking and feeling about something good, something inspirational.

The cards are made of plastic and are very sturdy. The printing is clear and bright. This is a well-made item.

The instructional video is 15 minutes long and there is also a 7 page PDF that explains full details.

Well done Luca! This is a great release.

Highly recommended.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S36605
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks my friend it means a lot to me!
Really appreciate it!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3255 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Although I have the first version of these cards, I liked them so much that I took the plunge and got the latest release. They have just arrived and the production quality is excellent. If wanting an effect that is a little different as well as potentially beneficial for the spectator(s), then these cards are well worth considering.

Another great release Luca.

Neil
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2023, NeilS wrote:
Although I have the first version of these cards, I liked them so much that I took the plunge and got the latest release. They have just arrived and the production quality is excellent. If wanting an effect that is a little different as well as potentially beneficial for the spectator(s), then these cards are well worth considering.

Another great release Luca.

Neil

Thanks a lot Neil!
Have a great Christmas!
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2020 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Luca:

I am a student of motivation theory within the broader field of psychology. Could you tell us what human motives are featured on the cards?

Thanks,

George
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, George Hunter wrote:
Luca:

I am a student of motivation theory within the broader field of psychology. Could you tell us what human motives are featured on the cards?

Thanks,

George

George, mainly goals and desire and quotes on how overcome self limiting beliefs. There should be some reviews around so you can see some of the cards.