The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Greg Arce has passed. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
A person's impact is measured by how they affect others - and it's clear Greg's impact was significant. I benefited from his contributions and insight, and may everyone he touched continue his legacy of creativity, passion, guidance and love for magic and mentalism. It's the most direct way to keep him alive.
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Totally agree with you Eric, Greg,such à nice person,he was also an actor and gave me some hints I will never forget...
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
739 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Very sad.
TC Tahoe - The Intuitionist
The 33rd Most Interesting Man in the World
http://www.tctahoe.com
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1549 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
RIP Greg
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
So sad. It seems recently we are losing so many individuals who are important to mentalism and magic. For me, I guess it is just a sign of getting older.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I agree with all of the comments above. Greg was always generous with his time, communication and ideas. I benefited greatly from his encouragement and thought. The fact that he would take so much time to read my work and reply with his thoughts, refinements and improvements always astounded me. This wonder is perhaps greater than any (brilliant) effect that he created. He and his kindness will be missed!
Zuko_magic
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Zuko_magic
RIP Greg. We interacted many years ago and you kindly gave your time and thoughts to me. Best wishes to your family.
ThomasJ
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
1000 Posts

Profile of ThomasJ
Very sorry to hear this. Rest in Peace, Greg.
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I only knew Greg through the pages of the Magic Cafe and the few messages we exchanged. He was always generous helpful and happy to share his wealth of knowledge. I found him to be a rather excellent person and am saddened by the news that he has died. It's both rather weird and encouraging to know that his presence here on the Cafe will go on as we'll still be able to access his contribution to magic and mentalism through the posts he made. Thank's Greg and rest well.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
DangerMouse
View Profile
Special user
LONDON CITY
509 Posts

Profile of DangerMouse
Very sorry to read this news. I bought some of Greg’s books back in the day! Brilliant thinker and always had such charm.
Cheese is nothing but thick milk.
bofx
View Profile
Special user
France
509 Posts

Profile of bofx
Very sad news.
RIP.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Very sad, I am shocked… R. I. P., Greg.
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Greg was a very kind man. He will be sorely missed around here. RIP my friend.