The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Fake Fruit Final Loads (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BigTexas
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
51 Posts

Profile of BigTexas
Hi all,

Looking for input and recommendations on suppliers of realistic fake fruit for final C&B loads.

There have been other posts on The Cafe asking this, but I've noticed that most of the responses are of stores and suppliers that no longer exist. Thank you!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Expensive, but this is often recommended:
https://store.ammarmagic.com/fabfruit.html
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Thank you for posting the Steven Myers link, Leo H. His final fruit loads do look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
underthetree
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of underthetree
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, Leo H wrote:
Steven Myers. He's incredible!

https://www.stevemyersmagic.com/final-fruit.html#/

His egg bag is also awesome
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2023, Rainboguy wrote:
Thank you for posting the Steven Myers link, Leo H. His final fruit loads do look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

You're welcome!
Paul Mims
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Paul Mims
I agree. Steve Myers’s products are fantastic. His customer service is excellent too.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
Keep an eye open at thrift stores. I've come across decorative fruit (lemons, limes, and oranges) for cheap. Some are not suitable...either hard plastic, too light, or not very realistic looking. But I've picked up some that are perfect weight and look like the real thing. And made of latex? or some material with some give; nothing hard to clink against cup when loading.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."