The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: The Drawing Duplication Act: 25 Secret Devices and Techniques (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The Drawing Duplication Act

100% Sure-Fire Time Proven Methods

25 Secret Devices and Techniques

e-entalism.com

The drawing duplication is one of my favorite mentalism plots. This ebook offers a wonderful collection of classic methods and presentation ideas. I have a substantial collection of books and have never seen this many DD methods in a single volume.

The originator of each routine is listed, followed by a brief description of the effect then the method. The descriptions are relatively brief, but sufficient.

Contents:

The 8th Art
Duplicating Hidden Drawings
Telepathic Drawing
30th Century Television
Dark Mirror
Specks In Specs
The Mother Of All Envelope Tests
Dead Name Duplication
Interlude One: Adaptability of foundational principles
Colorvoyance
The Khan Envelope Test
The Two Envelope Test
Stage Envelope Test
Million Dollar Drawing Challenge
Old Faithful
Clear Impressions
Pocket Pads
Invisible Impressions
Interlude Two: Elevating Your Reveals
Lab-Sealed
Media Delight
Peculiar Perceptions
Business Card Telepathy
The Quantum Resonance Principle
Psychic In Trouble
Remote Viewing Images
The Real (?) Uri Geller Drawing Duplication
Single Paper Drawing Duplication
Doodle Doppelgänger Deception
Legends Built on Deception
A New Dawn For Your Legendary Journey

I really enjoyed this one and recommend it wholeheartedly.

https://e-mentalism.com/products/true-se......ct-ebook

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Did I see a discounted price in the works? Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
There are some true gems in this manuscript. Highly recommended.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
I would steer clear of E-Mentalism.

I have been unable to get to any of my purchased downloads, and have been trying to get ahold of Jose for a couple weeks now through email. He responded once to say that he would get it fixed by that evening, and then radio silence since. I'm still unable to access any of the products I purchased, and emails to Jose go ignored and unanswered.

Buyer beware.
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
I agree. I've purchased their entire catalog when they offered it for 5 dollars or something a few years ago. All of those downloads now don't exist in my account. I emailed to inquire over two weeks ago, and have not heard anything. It's a shame as well, because there was a ton of good stuff there. The Lewis LeVal catalog was worth its weight in gold alone.
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
I remember his e-mentalism site used to say digital archive or library of all your purchases. Those references seems to be gone now. I searched and found an archived reference from 2023.

The advertised feature was a digital shelf.
Quote:
NEW FEATURE: DIGITAL-SHELF

Your secret files always available in your account.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2024, The_Mediocre_Gatsby wrote:
I agree. I've purchased their entire catalog when they offered it for 5 dollars or something a few years ago. All of those downloads now don't exist in my account. I emailed to inquire over two weeks ago, and have not heard anything. It's a shame as well, because there was a ton of good stuff there. The Lewis LeVal catalog was worth its weight in gold alone.

Yeah I was wanting to go back and re-watch some of the whisper tapes and lockdown lectures, but even though my account shows the purchases I can't access any of them. It's a shame because I like Jose, and have supported him over the years but it seems like he just doesn't care about his customers. A trend all to common in mentalism. I don't expect this to be resolved and feel like I just threw money away. I was also under the impression that the digital shelf would be maintained.
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
This is a great recourse, with great prices Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook