The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Recording "silence" as part of transition between music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Amazing_kenno
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Amazing_kenno
Hello- I 'm trying to make one track, with snippets of 3 songs and in between, around 30 seconds of "silence" during which I will proceed with scripted remarks which will lead into the next "snippet" (10-15 seconds) of music.

Would anyone have any idea of music site or audio site where one can download or record "silence" to made part of one larger track of music/silence/music/silence/music as described above? thank you, Kenno
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1778 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Hi Kenno, I have some mp3 silence tracks I used to use in my shows. A 5 minute, a 15 minute, and an hour. PM me your private email and I'll send them to you.

Arthur
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I’m using Go Button which allows me to add a “delay” after starting the track before it actually comes on. It allows th same thing.
Ray Pierce
aoakden
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of aoakden
Audacity is a free audio editing program. You can add the 3 tracks into one track and then add as much silence in between that you want. Then it can be saved as 1 long track.

https://www.audacityteam.org/