The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Holidays (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I know I am not here much lately, having been in the hospital a lot, where I was the last 5 days, but I do hope everyone has a nice, enjoyable holiday season. We're into it now. Lots of magic black friday stuff. So let's have fun!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Glad you’re back my friend. Again & again & again, you always come back. And I’m always cheering for you.

Peace on earth, Good will towards men. That is the real magic we need in order to be the very best that we can be for one another.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Thank you MB Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4705 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hey Fonda, hope you are on the mend. Sending best wishes for a happy and HEALTHY holiday season!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Thank you, Mr. Rubinstein. It was fun.
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2875 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Dear Fonda,

Glad hear you had a good Thanksgiving despite your illness.

Bob
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Thank you Bob. So much going on over here it feels like a month has passed in two days. I got to show around some coin magic at the cafe nearby. One day I had the Michael Rubinstein book with me cause my friend has a car and people see it and say, "wow, what a beautiful book." They ask if it is the bible of coin magic and I say yes.

Magic sure is fun
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
All the best health to you and glad to hear that you are out sharing your magic.
KJ
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4705 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Carrying my book without the help of a car might give you a hernia! Smile
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Lol, my sentiments exactly. I've had one of those and it's not as fun as it sounds

Than you 1kj