The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Magic By Gosh is coming back! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Today there was a note posted on the Genii forum about how Steve Goshman (son of Al Goshman) is working to get Magic By Gosh back in production.

Here's the relevant information:

Re: Sponge ball supply issue?

by Joe Naud » 13 Nov 2023 15:54
I’m the sales manager at D. Robbins and Steve Goshman, who produced all the stuff for many years and solo since Covid, is now working with some Chinese manufacturers to use his proprietary formulas to make sponge balls and shapes. He has told me that the super soft balls may be even softer than they were before. He has 2 inch balls available and is close to having super soft in the same size and likely others in the not too distant future. So many of the balls and shapes including bunnies, will start showing up more and more in 2024.

Peace, Joe

Link to the entire thread, just to be complete:
https://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55035
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
Great news!
Jonah_Illusionist
View Profile
New user
Saint George, Utah
26 Posts

Profile of Jonah_Illusionist
Are there any updates on this? I was looking to buy some 2 inch sponge balls, but it seems everyone is sold out.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3530 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Aaaaany day now!
(sorry. I wouldn't hold my breath at this point...)
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2204 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Inventory at D. Robbins is starting to become available again. Looks like a slow but sure process.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Jonah_Illusionist
View Profile
New user
Saint George, Utah
26 Posts

Profile of Jonah_Illusionist
Well, hopefully it’s soon then! I’ll go take a look at D. Robbin’s and see what they have.

Thanks,

Jonah