The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Depository :: A Teaser --- Can U ID this edition of the DMC Elites??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
This is a flatbed scan of some cards from a deck I just bought off the "Big Auction" online. Can you identify the edition/version? There is no printing whatsoever on the bottom of the tuck box, and the backside has only a small circle with a triangle inside. Also--unlike all other Elites in my sizeable collection--there is no card included explaining the m***ing system.

I'll provide an answer to my question in a few days, assuming no one has done so before then.

PS -- No, the cards do NOT come from a Private Signature edition, have no foil on them anywhere, and are m***ed on 2 corners only.

Click here to view attached image.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
OKAY ... I'll provide an answer IF anyone wants one. If nobody is interested, I'll just let it go....

(crickets)
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.