The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Did you hear the latest? :: Black Friday sale 2023 (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
SlySleights
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of SlySleights
Apart from The 1914 I've been disappointed with this year's BF sales. Is it just me?
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2023, SlySleights wrote:
Apart from The 1914 I've been disappointed with this year's BF sales. Is it just me?

Brett Barry (Sven Pads) has a 35% off sale.
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Thanks Markin, do you have a discount code? There is no mention of it on the website.

Thanks.

Todd
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2023, MarkinMadison wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2023, SlySleights wrote:

Brett Barry (Sven Pads) has a 35% off sale.

This is the first sale we have offered in over 4 years at the www.SvenPads.com site and was only sent to our current mailing list of 3500 customers.

The generous 35% off everything on the site Black Friday offer ends tonight (Sunday) at 11:59PM MST

Code at checkout is HOLIDAYCHEER35
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Based on an email that Vanishing Inc sent out today, I'm reasonably certain that their big book drop on Wednesday is going to be the out-of-print three-volume Sankey set. I think that's going to make some people very happy.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
It will be Dobson's Legacy 3 volume set that will be released on the 29th (and it looks good even having had Wayne's previous collections), although it sounds like Definitive Sankey will be in time for MagiFest in January.
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2023, bekralik wrote:
It will be Dobson's Legacy 3 volume set that will be released on the 29th (and it looks good even having had Wayne's previous collections), although it sounds like Definitive Sankey will be in time for MagiFest in January.

You were right! But the Sankey set is definitely coming back.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Definitively definitely.

I had the set and sold it, and now strangely I’m thinking of getting it again, I don’t know why.
It didn’t have everything in it, despite being the definitive collection.
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2023, bekralik wrote:
It didn’t have everything in it, despite being the definitive collection.

No way to have an exhaustive collection if the creator is still creating. I guess it comes down to your definition of "exhaustive." I'm not going to buy it, but I'm kind of fascinated by Sankey's relationship with the rest of the community.