The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: A Bizarre Collective (47 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Dead Men Tell the BEST Tales!

Thank you Bob for compiling the wonderful "Adrift Without A Soul - A Bizarre Collective." It is an eerie nautical compendium of chilling tall tales that will become a coveted part of every story teller's sea chest!

And thank you for allowing me to participate in my own, small, way.

D

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats." - Kenneth Grahame
Bastien
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Bastien
Another big thanks to Bob and all the people who worked on this.

This was a really wonderful project, and reading through the other creative contributions really brought home for me how much talent and generosity there is in this community. Storytelling is the heart and soul of this art-form. I encourage everyone to participate in the next one!
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
Has the winner of the contest been decided yet?
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1186 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2023, Station10 wrote:

Because of holiday travels and other commitments, that's still a few weeks away.
Bob
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2023, Intrepid wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2023, Station10 wrote:

Because of holiday travels and other commitments, that's still a few weeks away.

In the mean time I accept bribes in the forms of magic props, sour sweets and stout. Prof's fine with old books and cat pictures. Though I don't think the prize was the main motivator for taking part. Bob's done a wonderful job promoting this and compiling a great showcase of the creativity in our community. I hope you all enjoy my little contribution. I always like seeing my name amongst other wonderful performers and creative minds. I'd encourage other people to take part in future ones with whatever small contribution they can make purely so they can enjoy other people's work.
aoakden
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of aoakden
Please tell me this is going to happen again!

What a great idea.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1064 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
588 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
The last Collective was a blast! Next one promises to be better. LEAP YEAR DAY would be a perfect day to submit something!