The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ogami_itto
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen, UK
26 Posts

Profile of ogami_itto
My name is Steve, and I am a beginner in magic. Magic has fascinated me for many years from an entertainment point of view, but it is only over the past year or two that I have made an effort to learn the secrets! To be honest I'm a bit addicted now!

So I have found the Magic Café, and I hope that you'll help me feed my addiction! Smile

I really love to watch card Magicians, so that is the area I am concentrating on most, and I'm basically going through Card College mow.

Ste
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the board. I too love cards. Have fun learning and reading the posts.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Steve,
How nice that you have decided to join to the Café. Do not forget to post often, it is the real fun of the Café.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
ogami_itto
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen, UK
26 Posts

Profile of ogami_itto
Thanks for the greetings guy

Looking forward to taking part!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi and Welcome to the Café! Make sure you check out the New to Magic forum as it contains a lot of invaluable information on what books or vids are suggested. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question either as it's a friendly place.