The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: MyMindRocks - Looch's Mentalism Course Enrollment (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1440 Posts

Profile of MDantes
All right y’all. If you’re looking to upgrade your overall creativity, sense of community and performances within mentalism, you need to know about My Mind Rocks. https://www.mymind.rocks/?ref=e9d127

My friend and award winning mentalist and mind reader, Looch, is sharing all the secret tools in his mentalism toolbox ???? on an easy to use platform that is updated monthly.

Subscribers get instant access the MMR community, where members post and share ideas. You also get access to in-depth tutorials and videos with fresh, new, simple and direct mentalism, as well as live access to Looch, the man himself and his incredible team.

For over a decade, Looch has specialized in customizing unforgettable mind reading experiences for weddings and corporate events around the globe. His experience as a teacher prior to starting his performance career allows Looch the ability to share his knowledge gathered from performing in the real world in a way that is easily applicable. Looch goes into detail, sharing unreleased material, as well as reworked material from prior releases. He even hosts monthly live video conferences, where you can discuss anything related to mentalism that you would like with him directly. I am an active member and have been enjoying the service. The material shared is fresh and the monthly live meet ups are fun and interactive.

This is top-tier training from a professional performer and certified teacher. Invest in yourself and this craft. Join My Mind Rocks!

https://www.mymind.rocks/?ref=e9d127
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1440 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Let me finish, please...

Now, this isn't for everyone, but if you're reading this and looking to extend your mentalism network and community, this is the place to do that.
If you are looking for bespoke, tried and true, hard hitting, simple and direct mentalism that is thoroughly taught and easily applicable, this is the place to find that.

Are there any questions that I can answer?
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
JACSer
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of JACSer
Thank you. Any information on the routines? Without giving too much away, any standouts?
AlxRosekoski
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of AlxRosekoski
Thank you! The simpler the mentalist is the better. I was also wondering about routines. Does the material teach abut routines, or just tricks?
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1440 Posts

Profile of MDantes
There is quite a bit of material, techniques and routines already on the course and it is constantly being updated with new and fresh material.

There is work on forcing, drawing duplications, peeks, pet routines that Looch uses at professional paid events and unreleased material along with ideas he’s currently working on

There are also interviews with other pro mentalists like Nique Tan, Kennedy, Ian Rowland, Joshua Quinn, Drew McAdams and more in the upcoming months.

There is work on mentalism with playing cards, there are adaptations for cats that don’t prefer to use playing cards, there is work on metal bending and bizarre mentalism, mentalism with watches, mentalism with and without electronics.

Members also get discounts to products that Looch releases.
And there are live jams every month so we get to talk about anything that we’re working on.

I don’t think I’m giving too much away by saying any of that
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1440 Posts

Profile of MDantes
I’ve been demonstrating energy work through metal bending for almost 20 years now.

And being a hopeless romantic, I am hopelessly in L O V E with it.

Alain Nu hosts a MasterClass called ‘Systems of Transforming Metal’ and I encourage any of you reading this that is interested in metal bending, psychokinetic, telekinetic, energetic, mystery/bizarre/occult related work to reach out to him directly and start a conversation and maybe consider requesting a sit in the on one of our STM sessions.

Even being an expert metal bender I have learned and continue to learn every time I speak with Alain and the STM group and I encourage you to do the same.

Alain is being interviewed soon on my MyMindRocks https://www.mymind.rocks/?ref=e9d127 and I’m looking forward to what secrets he’ll share.

Looch also spoke and uploaded an interview with Drew McAdams recently about metal bending on the same course in the link and Drew shared insights with me I had never considered as a metal bender/energy facilitator.

I’m quite pleased with the content in his course too.

Anyone looking for active, like minded, good spirited, healthy, mentalism communities, they are out here and they are flourishing.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1440 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Thank you for the tidy up:)
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17