The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: FORCE APP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Hi there!
Are there any forcing apps that can force multiple (not just one) objects, cards, letters, at once?

regards
simaomagic
View Profile
New user
Portugal
6 Posts

Profile of simaomagic
You can use DFB - Digital Force Bag, you can force up to 5 items I think with the normal version.

Also, maybe Inertia Pro from Marc Kerstein would let you force somethings out of websites. (This one I only recommend if you have an iPhone)
Give me a deck of Cards! If you don’t have one, my iPhone 13 mini will do the trick!
(Close-up, Cards and Magic Apps)
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2023, simaomagic wrote:
You can use DFB - Digital Force Bag, you can force up to 5 items I think with the normal version.

Also, maybe Inertia Pro from Marc Kerstein would let you force somethings out of websites. (This one I only recommend if you have an iPhone)

Thanx! Smile
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
My new app BDZ allows you to force an unlimited number of items to any date in the iPhone calendar.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2024, simplymagicweb wrote:
My new app BDZ allows you to force an unlimited number of items to any date in the iPhone calendar.

Where can I find it? Thanks.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Unedited live performance of a freely selected card and birthday present prediction

Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1432 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 29, 2024, jaizon wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2024, simplymagicweb wrote:

Where can I find it? Thanks.

It is on the AppStore or here

https://birthdayz.magicapps.co.uk/
Magically,