The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: Trigg Watson on AGT 9/5 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Hey y’all… catch Trigg on America’s Got Talent, Tues. Sept. 5th. It’s the last round (a voting round) prior to the Finals.

I was fortunate to be part of his team that designed an amazing new appearance illusion..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv_efqYrU......YzFmZQ==
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1056 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Fantastic! Looking forward to it.

I had a nice chat with Trigg at the IBM convention a couple years back. Such a pleasant, outgoing person. We were checking out of the hotel at the same time. He was flooring the lobby desk staff with some of his techno-wizardy. They loved it.

Hope the votes fall in his favor!
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1056 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Well that was quite an appearance!

Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I am in awe of Triggs work. I had the honor of watching his 1st AGT performance in person at Magic Live which blew my mind. His second performance had some timing issues which was noticeable to lay folks but still didn't disappoint on the wow factor! Just an amazing application of tech and magic which is only going to get profoundly better.

Dan.
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2023, FrankFindley wrote:
Well that was quite an appearance!

I’m really happy with how this came out. I designed it with Trigg, did the CAD drawings, etc., and Joaquin Ayala fabricated it. Turn-around time from concept to stage was about 4 weeks so definitely a challenge.
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2023, Amazing Magic Co wrote:
I am in awe of Triggs work. I had the honor of watching his 1st AGT performance in person at Magic Live which blew my mind. His second performance had some timing issues which was noticeable to lay folks but still didn't disappoint on the wow factor! Just an amazing application of tech and magic which is only going to get profoundly better.

Dan.

Trigg is amazing and such a nice guy. Very easy to work with and highly imaginative. I can’t wait to see what’s next!
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1056 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2023, znelson wrote:
I’m really happy with how this came out. I designed it with Trigg, did the CAD drawings, etc., and Joaquin Ayala fabricated it. Turn-around time from concept to stage was about 4 weeks so definitely a challenge.

Very nice work!

With D&D Honor Among Thieves being a top streaming movie the week this aired, I bet a lot of people were drawing comparisons. Live on stage looked as good or maybe even better than in the movie!

znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Thank you! Wow that is quite a coincidence! Haha!
MT
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of MT
Amazing