The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Favorite rubber band tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
eztravlr
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of eztravlr
Quote:
On 2004-07-13 15:38, vmendoza wrote:

I only released it July 6th and I've received an almost overwhelming response. I've had magicians in France, Belgium, England, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, Canada, all over the world, and a slew right here from the good old USA. I may have to increase the bandwidth on my website.

As for answering the topic... Well, now I'm biased.

Take a look at:

http://www.flipsideproductions.com

click on "take me to mendoza's magic"

You can download the demo from there.

Vincent Mendoza

I agree with Vinny, this has become my favorite rubber band trick. It's completely impromtu and peoples eyes bugout when they see the link. I've been playing around with using Rhing Thing as the closing of Pinnacle, the LMOH display just kills and the to use the MOM to pluck the ring off. Found Link and the Rhing Thing can actully follow Pinnacle. I didn't think that you could top Russ's routine, but this does. I looked on Vince's site, I don't think he's updated it because the introductory price is still there. It says it ended on the 7th, but it's still there.
jbmagic12250
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of jbmagic12250
I have been playing with Pinnacle all weekend and I finally have it down pat. Part 3 took me awhile to get. It's not difficult, it's just difficult to remember the move. I love it. I also like the fact that you aren't doubling the bands to show the ring isn't on the band. Highly recommended.
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
I bought Vincent Mendoza's "Found Link and Ring Thing a month or so ago and have really enjoyed frying a few minds with...tis really cool...
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Pinnacle looks amazing. I just checked out a demo. I am posting it here for other newbies who have never seen it. http://www.ronjo.com/Merchant2/merchant.......ode=demo

Gene
griff13
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of griff13
Mendozas FLRT is my latest addition to my rubberband routine. I would rate it right there with CMH.

I also really like the reaction I get from the Joining. That was a best buy at $5.00 Smile
trainspotter
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of trainspotter
My favorite are now Mendoza's Found Ring and Rhing Thing, both are really great.
After that comes CMH along with Mark Fitzgerald's Back Two-Gether.