The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: Paper, Pen and Person(s) (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
UKNeil
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of UKNeil
So you are in front of a spectator and all you have is a pad of paper and a pen. What do you do?

I'll go first.

Peer Pressure (Life Equation Variant) by Peter Turner from his book Bigger Fish 2.

Actually If I ever get round to writing a book I think Paper, Pen and Person(s) is kind of a neat title.
Chamber of Wallets
http://www.chamberofwallets.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2850 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Many options, but three that are at the top of the list are:

1. A reading using the Mystic Square by Scott Creasey

2. Pusillanimous Billet Read from Switchcraft

3. Q4U2 from The Roy DVD

ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Stunninger!

Interestingly, if I remember correctly, there is a handling for Roy's excellent Q4U2 in Switchcraft, but it may be slightly different from the original.
I remember tweaking it a bit when I was test performing it, and for some reason, I ended up putting that handling in Switchcraft instead of the official one.
I'm not sure why I did that, but it wouldn't be my first mistake.

Elliott
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3561 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Annemann's Practical Mental Effects has a couple nice things to look into also. One being titled Graphology
UKNeil
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of UKNeil
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2023, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you, Stunninger!

Interestingly, if I remember correctly, there is a handling for Roy's excellent Q4U2 in Switchcraft, but it may be slightly different from the original.
I remember tweaking it a bit when I was test performing it, and for some reason, I ended up putting that handling in Switchcraft instead of the official one.

Elliott

The Roy DVD looks interesting. I may have to pick it up.
Chamber of Wallets
http://www.chamberofwallets.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2850 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2023, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you, Stunninger!

Elliott

That's right, I forgot Q4U2 is in Switchcraft! That's probably where I first heard of it. Thanks for the reminder, Elliott Smile