The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Female Zombie preformer 1990s TV (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
YoikYasi
View Profile
New user
LONGBRANCH, WA (1hr from seattle)
45 Posts

Profile of YoikYasi
Hey everyone I've been searching everywhere for this performance I remember from 90s Tv... it was the most beautiful zombie routine I've ever seen... it was a Female who preformed it and I'm trying to figure out who it was. I used to tape all the magic shows on TV and I remember this one vividly however I am unsure which show it was in... I would love to study this performance as I am just delving into the zombie now. Anybody know who that performer was or which show it was on?

I REMEMBER THE SHOW "WORLDS GREATEST MAGIC" there were a bunch of others but I watched that one the most with the metamorphosis by the pendragons... I have been trying to search for this video but not having any luck...

Anyone know of the performance I am talking about?

Thank you!
YoikYasi
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of YoikYasi
Hey guys I found it only it's not quite as I remember this is a zombie without a foulard... not the same gimmick But it's an extremely beautiful effect... I think this is one of the best female preformances ever!

Her name is Galina from Ukraine
https://youtu.be/-g4afTdOnQg
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Perhaps it's your terminology but if you are delving into "zombie" this performance is not what you are looking for. There is a difference between Zombie and this type of floating ball.
Where the magic begins
YoikYasi
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of YoikYasi
Yep that's what I just said... I originally remembered a zombie performance but when it came down to it it was not a zombie... it's a floating ball of some sort... no matter tho I just preformed my zombie for the first time and it was very well received so I would say my mission is accomplished
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3876 Posts

Profile of Julie
There was also ASTRO SPHERE. I'm pretty sure that was what it was called (from Tannen's?).

The gimmick was different from Zombie and the patterned cloth was not opaque.
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
The Okito Floating Ball is beautiful when choreographed effectively. Having some Lecoq movement or dance training would probably help too.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1177 Posts

Profile of Russo
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY