The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic Stage Left :: Roberto Giobbi’s Card College (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Gari14
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Gari14
Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me with a bit of a confirmation of sorts if you will.

I’m a left-handed beginner that is looking at improving the way I handle cards when doing tricks etc and I’ve heard amazing things about Roberto Giobbi’s Card College group of books but I have a slight worry with them…I’m left handed. I’ve seen a few images online and some of the ones I’ve seen seem to be more focused on someone that is right-handed (which makes sense as right-handed people are more common) than left-handed people.

Do you think this will be an issue if I learnt using his books? Or does anyone know if he caters towards left-handed magicians as well?

Thanks,

Gari.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5204 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
MikeBeaudet
View Profile
Loyal user
Becancour
228 Posts

Profile of MikeBeaudet
No problem, I’m left handed and I learned a lot reading Card College
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2023, Gari14 wrote:
Hi all,

I’m hoping someone can help me with a bit of a confirmation of sorts if you will.

I’m a left-handed beginner that is looking at improving the way I handle cards when doing tricks etc and I’ve heard amazing things about Roberto Giobbi’s Card College group of books but I have a slight worry with them…I’m left handed. I’ve seen a few images online and some of the ones I’ve seen seem to be more focused on someone that is right-handed (which makes sense as right-handed people are more common) than left-handed people.

Do you think this will be an issue if I learnt using his books? Or does anyone know if he caters towards left-handed magicians as well?

Thanks,

Gari.
Do your best and forget the rest