The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Are any new Anverdi products being released by Murphy's? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1916 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I own and use both the Anverdi Color Match and Anverdi Mental Dice and I'm thrilled about both of them. Both are, in my opinion, OUTSTANDING props!

Has anyone heard any news or rumors of any soon-to-be-released NEW products in the Anverdi Magic line from Murphy's Magic?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1431 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Probably not. I doubt that anything else will sell as well as these two products that were already popularized by other producers before Murphy's stepped in.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1056 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley

Looks like spirit bell is next and there are some suggestive images on Murphy's site.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1916 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Mac_Stone and Frank Findley:

Thank you for your feedback. It's interesting to me that we haven't heard any more from Murphy's Magic about any upcoming releases, as I'm sure that their releases of Color Match and Mental Dice have been BIG HITS and have been outstanding, sales-wise.

One would think that they would be jumping on the bandwagon and hyping releases of new Anverdi products, but, I guess, time will see.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Just a quick plug for the Anverdi Mental Die (singular, one white die). I acquired it from Murphy's over a month ago and absolutely love it! It's very easy to use, works the way it is supposed to, and seems rugged enough to last quite a while. Other electronics I've tried in the past have been somewhat "fiddly" in one way or another, but the AMD is not so at all, and I highly recommend it as being well worth the price.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Just to follow up on the Anverdi Mental Die: After performing with it twice, first to a 60+ shopkeeper in his coin shop and then to my very bright 15-year-old nephew over a kitchen table, both were totally baffled, with the older guy concluding that I must have "psychic powers" and the teen verbalizing and then rejecting numerous theories before refusing to commit to even one most likely explanation as to how he thought it worked.

Bottom line: The device functioned flawlessly. My presentation, however, needs a lot of work before it can be considered really entertaining.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.