The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Spectrumalist by Dobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Has anyone used this for older kid shows, making the BD kid the star?

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S22507
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Any kid under eight or nine would screw it up and you have to teach them the method before the show, which is totally impractical. So no, it wouldn’t work for birthday parties. Also no child under seven or eight is going to understand the concept, it’s a mentalism piece.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I have used it for 6 y/o parties. They understood. I actually do a lot of mentalism for kids and they love it when presented right.

I switched out the balls for small Disney figures and played it as "Mom knows everything". It works well, not the best, but good. It was a good way to get a parent involved.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1697 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Yeah well. I’ve seen your show clips and you seem to just screw around. Love to see you doing this routine so we can see if it works or not, you may find we have a differing opinion.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
"seem to just screw around" wow. I guess all those 5-star reviews would disagree... I find it interesting when you are hiding your website . . .
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7604 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2024, KC Cameron wrote:
"seem to just screw around" wow. I guess all those 5-star reviews would disagree... I find it interesting when you are hiding your website . . .

Smile
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Fromentum
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Fromentum
Quote:
On May 20, 2023, Futureal wrote:
Any kid under eight or nine would screw it up and you have to teach them the method before the show, which is totally impractical. So no, it wouldn’t work for birthday parties. Also no child under seven or eight is going to understand the concept, it’s a mentalism piece.

Don't know about that. You just need to use a code... nothing more nothing less... the actual method does not have to be revealed to make the trick work ....