The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: Question about a touchy subject - blocking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Can you block someone? I'm not asking that their posts be removed, I just don't want to interact with them.
I find a small number of posters here knowledgeable, but condescending and unhelpful. I would just as soon not have to deal with them in certain threads.

If it is NOT possible, fine. I'll just stay out of certain areas, and go elsewhere for answers.

Thank you.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You can block pm's but not posts in the forums.
Where the magic begins
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
OK. Thanks. I'll have to get my "business" questions elsewhere. I really TEALLY don't want to have to deal with "that" guy, or his minions. Thanks again.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Ed, you could ask the question, and ignore and not respond to people you don't like,
you don't necessarily have to block yourself from seeing it to ignore it.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I do you know. I'm not proud of this aspect of my personality... but it's there.

Thanks for the thought.