The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Value of Thurston biographies? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
o2b2b2
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of o2b2b2
I'm thinking of selling my copies of Our Life In Magic by Phil Temple, inscribed and signed by Jane Thurston, and Thurston Scrapbook signed by Phil Temple. Can the knowledgeable folks here give me an idea of their values and best place to sell them? They are not exceedingly rare, but might be of interest to a collector.
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1913 Posts

Profile of Anatole
If you've searched on-line and haven't found suggested prices, it may be because the correct title of the Jane Thurston book is "Our Life OF Magic."

A check of alibris.com shows fine/like new copies for sale ranging from $170.00 to $245.00
The description of the one listed at $170.00 says "Like New... This printing...has been enhanced with original artwork and additional, unpublished photos from the magic memorabilia collections of Phil Temple and Byron Walker."

On eBay there are currently two copies in Very Good or Like New condition listed at $108.13 and $192.50--"or Best Offer" None of those seem to be listed as signed.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez