The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPS-alutely :: Notes prediction advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Hi people,

I don’t have a great knowledge of the app landscape but am looking to find one which allows me to predict 1 of 12 things (ideally customisable) which appear to be a note on iPhone Notes app. I’d like to appear to write it live during performance and then reveal in a few moments later. Any advice gratefully received.

Best wishes,

Ross
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Was thinking a bit more about this overnight, and I could use the PP app (which I have and think is excellent). I could simply appear to write a note and screenshot it ‘so I can’t change anything’. Ideally though I would have something similar that opens in Notes rather than Photos.

Ross
otreboR
View Profile
Elite user
The Netherlands
401 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Hi Ross,

I have the same wish for a few years now.
Contacted the creators of the DFB app to add this prediction system to the app.
Still waiting for this kind of app.

"Making a screenshot" was also for me the only workaround.

Ciao, Roberto
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
479 Posts

Profile of Ross
Thanks for the response Roberto!

Ross
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2023, Ross wrote:
Hi people,

I don’t have a great knowledge of the app landscape but am looking to find one which allows me to predict 1 of 12 things (ideally customisable) which appear to be a note on iPhone Notes app. I’d like to appear to write it live during performance and then reveal in a few moments later. Any advice gratefully received.

Best wishes,

Ross

Have a look here : https://illuminati-magic.com/pages/impression-note
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Antonio_SMC
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Antonio_SMC
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2023, Ross wrote:
Hi people,

Best wishes,

Ross

Maybe MultiNotes? It is only from 1 to 8 things, but it is customizable and looks like the real notes app. Link: https://socialmagicclub.substack.com/p/multinotes