The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: Feb 4-6th 2023 Virtual Mindvention (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
You can read all the latest news by clicking this link - https://conta.cc/3D0y0FS

In addition to the great presenters, the MINDvention Minutes will have some incredible content;

Rick Maue who’s talk is more than just minutes as it comes in at ninety minutes. He covers an incredible effect that he has never tipped before as well as thoughts on the performance of mentalism.

George Tait has been part of many MINDventions and this year he will detail his work on Equivoque and Non Contact mindreading in one hour.

Mark Strivings who I have sat next to at fifteen MINDVentions, shares some great work on mentalism with envelopes.

Dani DaOrtiz one of the top card magicians in the world will teach you some wonderful Peeks for Mentalists

Adrian Carratala has fooled Penn & Teller, and he will you as well when he tips an incredible mentalism routine that anyone can do.

Christian Bischof from Germany teaches a pin code reveal, along with a great holder for a Swami gimmick and tips on being a better performer.

Gregg Tobo part of the crew that produces the MINDvention in Vegas, shares wonderful insights on finding your character and effects that will work for your style.

Still time to join us for an amazing three days of Mentalism.
Imaginationalist
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Imaginationalist
I know there's probably some technical issues that prevent it from being possible, but I sure wish there was some way for those of us who are non-FB users to join in too through Zoom or something. I still get the emails and almost cry every time since I know I won't be taking part in it. However, for those of you who are able to, it sounds like it is going to be an amazing MINDVention. Enjoy it double for those of us who are missing it.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Small update to the schedule... new info below... https://mindvention.net/mindvention-schedule-of-events/
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2023, Imaginationalist wrote:
I know there's probably some technical issues that prevent it from being possible, but I sure wish there was some way for those of us who are non-FB users to join in too through Zoom or something. I still get the emails and almost cry every time since I know I won't be taking part in it. However, for those of you who are able to, it sounds like it is going to be an amazing MINDVention. Enjoy it double for those of us who are missing it.

I'm with you on this
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Please go live again in Las Vegas........I am sick of ANY virtual meetings....
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I'll second that!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster