The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Idea of hypnosis without pseudo through pseudo (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bitnox
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of bitnox
I discovered the reason its hard to hypnotise me . I analitical . all the time suspect and try to understand the reason . so its difficult to hypnotise me because I suspect and will not belive . but I think I thought of a way to hypnotise analytical without pseudo . tell me what you think . to explain them what is pseudo . then to do to them pseudo and if they don't understand why its work to explain . then to tell them the next pseudo is covered and difficult to understand . and tell them to try to understand. and what you will really do is the real thing . and ask them if they understood the pseudo . they will suspect I think anf will have ideas and belive it pseudo . but they know pseudo 100% work . and they belive its pseudo . so maybe the real in this case will work on them . what you think ?
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
225 Posts

Profile of JonChase
I think it's more likely you haven't as yet found the right hypnotist. I have no idea what 'psuedo' is within the context of hypnosis, it is or it isn't. As for the analytical myth, it's rubbish.
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
bitnox
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of bitnox
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2023, JonChase wrote:
I think it's more likely you haven't as yet found the right hypnotist. I have no idea what 'psuedo' is within the context of hypnosis, it is or it isn't. As for the analytical myth, it's rubbish.

thank you, I don't look to be hypnotise, opposite, I want to entertain , thank you anyway , pseudo I meant the tricks that look like hypnosis but have trick , like physiological and other things, I hope I explained good, my english good I think but not perfect .
SwiftCuber14
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of SwiftCuber14
The reason that Jon quite rightly said that the analytical stuff is rubbish is because the ability to get hypnotized just comes down to being able to follow instrustions like "Take a deep breath in then out" people that ignore all of it and expect to suddenly pass out when the hypnotist snaps his fingers, those types of people will struggle to enter a trance because at the end of the day entering a trance isn't magic its just a state of relaxation where you allow yourself to drift off whilst you listen to the hypnotist. Hypnosis is possible on unwilling participants but it requires a whole Soviet Union underground and expensive technology.