The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Upbeat background music suggestions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ChrisPayne
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of ChrisPayne
I'm working on a stage routine with plenty of process and action, in and out of the audience. I would like some upbeat instrumental music, energising and engaging but non intrusive. Any suggestions?

I find sourcing music a real challenge, any help gratefully received!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10615 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Are you searching for royalty-free production music? That's where you will likely find what you are seeking.

Try Arthur Steed here in the U.S. if you haven't yet. He is a member here on the Café.
ChrisPayne
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of ChrisPayne
Thanks for that response. Arthur Stead is a great resource, unfortunately his products on "hiatus" at the moment.
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
Dela from Johnny Clegg comes to mind. Not instrumental though.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7669 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
You might try Opus 1 music. https://www.opus1productions.com I have used a lot of their music. They also wrote a lot of copycat music for Jody Baron for his Hawii show. Tell Chris I sent you.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
ChrisPayne
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of ChrisPayne
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2022, hugmagic wrote:
You might try Opus 1 music. https://www.opus1productions.com. I have used a lot of their music. They also wrote a lot of copycat music for Jody Baron for his Hawii show. Tell Chris I sent you.
Richard

Thanks very much Richard, hugely helpful as usual.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi all I just saw a thread higher up that Arthur is back in business.