The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The side walk shuffle :: I have seen a doctor... and she has seen me! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Somewhere in here, I mentioned that I wasn't going to be able to go out, because I'd developed a nmassively over active bladder that will NOT be ignored.

I finally went to a urologist who examined a specimen and did a sonogram of my bladder and came to the conclusion that I had a spastic bladder.

Besides getting a prescription, I am also to cut out all carbonated, caffeinated beverages. Good bye Coca Cola Smile She said it would take a month or two for the effects to be felt, but, as this is December, that means I should be good to go by spring!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
markmagic
View Profile
New user
KY
52 Posts

Profile of markmagic
Good to hear, hope your health improves.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Me too. Thanks, Mark.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3556 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Smile
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Merry Christmas, guys!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
The "problem" appears to be clearing up nicely. (I will miss Coca Cola) I'm looking forward to Thayer Street this spring. I might even hit the Carousel Village again. We'll see what happens with them.