The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Not very magical, still... :: Amazon Vine and a 1099... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I just ordered an Iphone 14 Pro Max and a lighted phone stand. Since I work overseas I cannot order the 4K camcorder I wanted (can't ship the batteries). The Iphone cost about the same and I will only use it as a video camera. I will be able to use this expense as a tax write off against the 1099.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Here is one of the costumes I got to review for my puppets.

I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
760 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Snazzy.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

I've finally got to the 6 month mark so I may now sell items. Thought you might like to see an Animated Puppet sales pitch I did for a local FB group.

Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

I just ordered these guys... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C72R3XV3

...and though they are dog 'squeaky' toys, I think there is a fun routine there if you throw in a change bag.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18065 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is a great thread... How is it going? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Well.

I moved over to Reddit. They have an Amazon Vine sub-reddit.

This place has become too... tight.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 7, 2023, Animated Puppets wrote:
I just ordered an Iphone 14 Pro Max and a lighted phone stand. Since I work overseas I cannot order the 4K camcorder I wanted (can't ship the batteries). The Iphone cost about the same and I will only use it as a video camera. I will be able to use this expense as a tax write off against the 1099.

I was able to write the Iphone off as a business expense, along with all the software I use in making reviews.

I received $11,300.00 in goods and my tax liability was $1995, so not a bad deal.