The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Mr Danger (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Brookie2644
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Brookie2644
Just received this new release and couldn't be more please with a Tenyo product. Simple, yet brilliant and pretty much fully examinable!!
Cebulon
View Profile
New user
Germany, BW
89 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
Glad to read this. Just got notice from my dealer that it will be delivered soon - after several weeks of delay. Can't wait to get it.
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Me to waiting for delivery..
Thinking about showing this from the set up starting point, do the penetration and then open to reveal the solid plastic man..
Just thinking it adds to the element of surprise.
Not sure tho..both ways baffling.
Any thoughts?
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
On September 12, a thread was started for all of the new Tenyo releases for 2023. You may want to go there and enjoy what is happening.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Penguin, Vanishing Inc. and other major dealers keep postponing anticipated delivery dates for this trick--currently anytime from April 15 to May 15 or thereabouts. I managed to snag one from a fellow Café member recently for $30 shipped (lucky me). But my copy with yellow "2023" sticker on the box front also has a bilingual "Supplement" sheet enclosed detailing a workaround procedure for what I believe may be a QC issue, namely, that the figurine may fit too snugly inside the case and may need to be pushed out using one of the swords instead of falling out easily as shown in the demo video. Might this be the reason for the delay in shipping? Dunno--just a guess on my part. Time will tell...maybe.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
See link below. Hocus Pocus now has Mister Danger plus several other 2023 Tenyo items in stock at the best prices I've seen anywhere.

https://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/index.cfm?p=78887
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of robfind
I am having a VERY difficult time inserting the botton left "holder" onto the frame. So much so that I have cut my fingers trying to "attach" it correctly. Any fixes?
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of robfind
I also find it near impossible to remove the tabs. Any help here?
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Just try prying the tab away from the frame a little with a fingernail while pulling off. Should become easier as the plastic wears down somewhat over time and your technique also improves.
Magicbob89
View Profile
New user
Maryland
27 Posts

Profile of Magicbob89
Yeah this is one of my favorite Tenyo tricks. Can't be more pleased with this