The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Alternatives to Lefler Suitcase Tables (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
823 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about switching up how I contain my props. Currently I am using a purple hard suitcase. It isn't that heavy and it carried (no wheels).

I normally see Lefler Suitcase Tables they look nice, but I wondered if there were any alternatives to it? Or anything that you are using?

I don't want anything massive.

Thanks
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1369 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Andy

Here is something I have been using for years. It may be more than what you
need, but it has served me well.

https://www.flipdisc.com/product/ultimate-gig-case/

Doug makes several fine products, I'm sure you will find something to suit your needs.

All the best

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
823 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Thanks! That certainly does seem comparable.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7568 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Besides the larger Pro Suitcase Table (aka Lefler table), which comes in various sizes / widths, Showtime Magic Products makes other tables that are smaller.

https://www.showtimemagic.com/

Take a look at their Busker Briefcase Table, Hank Moorehouse Cube Table, Wedge Table, Juggler Table, etc. (Click on the Product Catalog.)

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5958 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
For kid shows, I work out of a plastic tote on a restaurant tray stand. I'm considering switching to a duffle bag, lined with a cardboard box, for getting up steep stairs in old buildings. It's safer this way.

For adults, I work out of a catalog case on a barstool. I prefer a folding barstool, but they're hard to find in a 30" height, now.
Shuttlepass
View Profile
New user
Omaha, NE
4 Posts

Profile of Shuttlepass
I am thinking of getting a catalog case, based on what I've read here. Does anyone have a specific brand or style they recommend?

Thanks
Steve Wengel
Omaha, NE, USA