The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Need APP for Cue Command (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Hi - I have, and still use, a Cue Command. However, I lost the app on my iPod and don't have access to my old Apple ID to get back to my old back-up app/files. Does anyone have the app still?.. Just need to get the actual file. I understand if I had the file, I can upload to my computer, drag to my iTunes, and then install on my iPhone/iPod. (it's an old iPod actually and doesn't need to be updated for the Cue Command app). Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded with a prize. Contact me directly at magicmail@mac.com Thanks!!!!!
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
Jeff,

Cue Command closed shop.

The Cue Command App is tied to the apple user id. One way around it is to find someone that has the App and can jailbreak the app and you can also jailbreak your apple device.

However the app Go Button, offers custom remote control mapping.

You should in theory make Cue Commands remote system work with Go Button by mapping the buttons.

https://gobutton.app/docs/v3/working-wit......ontrols/

The App is Free to try it out.

If that doesn't work, sorry you have a new expensive paper weight. Then go shop for an Audio Ape.

Rafael
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......