The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Flavors from the past... :: Looking for the name of a long gone magic shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
donbo97
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of donbo97
Been thinking of the old days when we actually physically visited magic shops around us. Over the years, they have gone, now they are almost all gone. Been compiling a list of the places I have been to, mostly around Denver, CO.
Been able to recall and name most of them, except one. This place was in a mall in Thornton, CO. North Valley Mall. The building is still there, stores are all gone. Now a tech center with many high tech schools. Thinking back, trying to recall when they were in business. Being 10 min drive from home, I frequented this store a lot. Most of the kiddee tricks were bought there and then came the larger ones. I recall one item I performed for my friends while in college, about 1977. I am using that date as a reference. Cannot recall when they left the business, but lots of memories came out of this shop. That is why I am hoping to find their name. Anybody from the Thornton area at that time visited this shop? Help a tired mind sleep. Thanks well in advance.