The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine :: October 2022?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
325 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Any one know the status of the 10/22 issue? Usually it is posted about the middle of the prior month. Still not up.

PO
mantel
View Profile
Special user
925 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2022, peculiarone wrote:
Any one know the status of the 10/22 issue?

The 10/22 issue is being added to the November issue.

Quote:
On Sep 15, 2022, Richard Kaufman wrote:

A Big Double Issue Coming Your Way!

Hi Friends and Subscribers,

Due to a death in the family, and the enormous coverage of FISM 2022 that we are going to provide, our October and November issues will be combined. This double issue will be published in late October.

Thanks for your understanding.
peculiarone
View Profile
Veteran user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
325 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
Thank you for the information.

tony
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Wouldn’t the November issue normally be posted by now too?
BWind
View Profile
Loyal user
Honolulu, Hawaii
262 Posts

Profile of BWind
The digital version of the double issue of Oct-Nov has been posted since last week; you’ll need to access via the “issues” tab via the Fenik Sept posting.
BWind
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2022, BWind wrote:
The digital version of the double issue of Oct-Nov has been posted since last week; you’ll need to access via the “issues” tab via the Fenik Sept posting.
BWind

Oh interesting, I just found it. For some reason it doesn’t show up in the app or on the homepage but found it through the browser’s issue viewer, as you mentioned. Thanks!

I just saw the email about Genii’s office manager, Donna Lucas, suddenly passing away, so the Genii team is likely working through quite a few challenges right now. RIP Donna Smile