The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Mouth Coil (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I never did a mouth coil routine until today. I did it with my grandkids and my wife. My wife, who doesn't like magic, says it's her favorite trick out of any I've ever done. The laughs it generated were genuine belly laughs without any canned lines. Heck, for half the routine I couldn't even talk. Her and the boys were cracking up and loved it. Who knew? What fun!
I know some people are averse to doing anything involving mouth magic, and understandably so; with everyone concerned about germs and such, but I'd love to do this for more people and see how it plays. I've never done anything so easy that entertained like that except for maybe sponge bunnies.
Do any of you still do the old mouth coil routine?
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Jerry Hornak
View Profile
Regular user
Northwest Connecticut
134 Posts

Profile of Jerry Hornak
Not from the mouth but palmed in a torn/restored napkin routine, freeing up my mouth to throw funny comments and puns at the kids and parents as the streamer keeps coming out of my fist.

Wow, sorry for such a long sentence!
Making Happy Memories for Children since 1980!
https://JerrysMagic.com
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3529 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2022, Jerry Hornak wrote:

Wow, sorry for such a long sentence!

Now, if only each word of that would have been in different colors, it would have been like a mouth coil... Smile