The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Lucy Darling, Rachel Wax, Dorothy Dietrich and Much More at Salute to Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
HerbS
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of HerbS
Check out the Salute to Magic in NYC, Sept 17. Our headlining act is Lucy Darling (Carisa Hendrix) and the show features Rachel Wax as well as Jeremy Mikaelson and TJ Tana with Todd Robbins as MC. Plus we will be honoring Dorothy Dietrich and Dick Brookz. I think that most folks will be aware of Dorothy's pioneering career in magic, which paved the way for subsequent generations of women performers. In addition she and Dick Brookz gave many magicians their earliest opportunities in magic while running The Magic Towne House in New York in the 1970s and 80s. Among the special guests who will participate in honoring Dick and Dorothy are Eric DeCamps, Peter Samelson and Meir Yedid. This is going to be a great one-night-only event. For more information and tickets, go to: salutetomagic.com
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1177 Posts

Profile of Russo
Hay Ladies what are you doing - no messages for 7 months ? Why should I care ?- My Wonderful Wife assisted me for 63 years-- even developed 4 magic Characters and Acts of Her Own - -She's with the Lord now, miss Her - Anna and I would wonder what others are doing. I do mostly Vent now (props little too heavy for the O'Man of 85++ ) Best to you all.