The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Turning comedy club into Mentalism show. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3556 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Perhaps he is wanting to film the great reactions and quotes for more of his videos on YouTube?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
Just some random observations on a dead thread, as I sit here being less than productive..
Danny, and Mindpro both, have filled hundreds of pages here on The Cafe. And it is a treasure trove of incredibly valuable information worth every bit of careful attention I've learned. I initially had such an issue with HOW Danny sometimes made his points, that I missed the meat and potatoes of WHAT he was conveying. I've now corrected that, because it was a me problem. Now, I just think he doesn't suffer fools lightly. (NOT saying anyone he disagrees with is a fool in the least. Especially since I can say, unequivocally, I had been the fool in some of our first interactions). Both of these gents have established who they are, and from where they draw their opinions and beliefs. You just can't really argue with it. You may prefer a different approach (the "you" being generic) but, they both have solid ideas based on real life experience. When either man takes the time to respond to a topic, I'm all ears. And grateful.
End of random rant Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann