The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: Restaurant break-in for mentalist (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Avocat
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of Avocat
Lee Earle had a busking method he shared

He starts at the bar, has a coke and overtips the bartender so (hopefully) the bartender won't make a fuss when he starts hitting tables and doing readings

His method involves asking for money for a more involved reading after doing one for free.

In theory, you never actually get management's approval.

I should note, though, that Lee only used this while traveling, probably figuring he'd annoy management by taking patrons' money that might've gone to the restaurant itself
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2023, Avocat wrote:
Lee Earle had a busking method he shared

He starts at the bar, has a coke and overtips the bartender so (hopefully) the bartender won't make a fuss when he starts hitting tables and doing readings

His method involves asking for money for a more involved reading after doing one for free.

In theory, you never actually get management's approval.

I should note, though, that Lee only used this while traveling, probably figuring he'd annoy management by taking patrons' money that might've gone to the restaurant itself

Its kind of hard to imagine this working well, but I'm not a mentalist! He must be very charismatic.