The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Lloyd Barnes new app (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
The word on the street is that Lloyd is working on a new app. It was mentioned in his recent podcast. Let the speculation begin.
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
I heard it’s the greatest trick of the decade
Bottom Drawer
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Bottom Drawer
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2022, Roberto W wrote:
I heard it’s the greatest trick of the decade

Needs a chief tester, Guess who? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
BD
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2253 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2022, Doric wrote:
Let the speculation begin.

In case this is not a joke, Lloyd posted a video on his Youtube with a full performance a long time ago. He then also did a full Q&A video on his Youtube explaining literally everything about the app and how it works.
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Hi Patrick, it wasn't a joke. I was unaware of the video. Do you have a link you could share please?

Also, does the version he's releasing allow you to do what is shown in the YouTube performance?
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
321 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
I think I am getting app weary. But if it is Lloyd, it will be highly touted, I am certain... Smile
johnw
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of johnw
A simple and effective idea, and I like the cover of the timer. My only worry is that the spectator will jumble the stack or drop cards.
johnw
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of johnw
Has it been announced for release yet?
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2022, saturnkk wrote:
I think I am getting app weary. But if it is Lloyd, it will be highly touted, I am certain... Smile

Only until people actually recieve it, and it's a flop. But boy oh boy the hype train will be ridiculous. I still wonder why he needs to release anything ever again, as he made the best trick ever with Lux or so they said.