The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Jeff McBrideRing (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
It is an honor for me to announce that the Jeff McBride IBM Ring will be reinstated. Our first meeting will be Thursday June 2nd at 7:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (California, USA). Our meetings will be live AND over zoom.

My intent is to have the meetings both live and zoom going forward. That means that you could participate via zoom from wherever you are.

I live on a ranch, and I have BIG plans for the future of this ring. I plan on building a Stonehenge type structure that will be a venue for all sorts of events, again both live and via zoom.

I have been working with Jeff McBride for over a year on this project and it is going to be something special. On our first meetings, Jeff McBride will do a lecture that is not to be missed!

If you are interested, PM me and I will provide you with details and a zoom link.

Per IBM protocol, you can attend three meetings and then decide if you want to join.

KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
We had our first meeting and it was UNBELIEVABLE! We had a REALLY GOOD lecture by Jeff McBride, and all attendees shared magic tricks and information. It was a true workshop. All participants were given a handmade pottery figure to remember the event.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1047 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Awesome! Congratulations on the Ring reinstatement.
RobertApodaca
View Profile
Regular user
Henderson, NV
151 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Is this still active? Is it in Las Vegas?
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Yes RobertApodaca, the Ring is active but not in Las Vegas. Ring 359, the Jeff McBride Ring is in La Cresta, California. Congrats Karl on getting things going again!

shawn