The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Daryl's ambitious card DVD as well?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
I own ellusionists Crash Course 2 - Ambitious card DVD and was wondering if I'd gain much from Daryl's video as well?
Seems the general feeling is that Daryl's is better but I can't un-buy what I bought unfortunately. Could anyone who has seen both let me know if it's worth getting this one too?

Thanks
Jon
gentleman
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of gentleman
This dvd is worth buying not only does he show the routine but then shows you a number of different sleights that you can use to put into your own routine and shows you a couple of ways to end the routine IMO I think the dvd is a must have for all magiacns wishing to have a ACR in there show.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Any video you buy from Daryl is worth twice the price... at least. Daryl gives you more than your money's worth. I have never been disappointed in a Daryl video because there is so much in it that I always find something I like or can use.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1784 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Daryl's AC DVD is well worth the money to purchase, even if you already have CC2. You will not be disappointed.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Video or Dvd wise, Daryl's ACR dvd/vid could very well be the bible of this classic.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
A definite MUST in anyone's collection. You want card control, you won't need to look much further. GET IT!
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
Go for Daryl. I am very impressed with his work.
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Absolutely!!! A MUST HAVE!!!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
You will find much more in Daryl's Ambitious Card DVD. And his routine is incredible to sit back and watch.
cpatchett
View Profile
Veteran user
My current prediction is that I have
337 Posts

Profile of cpatchett
Daryl's ACR DVD or the ACR Omnibus if you had to pick one? Is everything in the Omnibus in the DVD?

Craig
Magician: Someone willing to spend $15 to learn how to make $1 disappear.
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Quote:
On 2004-07-01 19:39, cpatchett wrote:
Daryl's ACR DVD or the ACR Omnibus if you had to pick one? Is everything in the Omnibus in the DVD?

Craig

No, the "Omnibus" has more in it and is a great buy (if you can find one). Since it is out of print, the DVD/Video is something you should defintely get. It provides you with what you need and some....

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
marcus2
View Profile
New user
uk
78 Posts

Profile of marcus2
I've the AC it is brilliant, nearly 2 hours long with his FISM act, method Explanations, tips, everything is there..
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Get Daryl's as well. It is awesome.
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
190 Posts

Profile of atrudo
Just like the three card monte DVD, Daryl simply can't be beat. He is one of the best magic teachers I have ever seen. The Ambitious Card DVD is an excellent source for this classic effect.