The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Mike Gallo Penguin Live (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4705 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Mike Gallo is a good friend of mine, but please don't let that tarnish this review. I was so impressed after viewing, that I just had to jot down my thoughts. Mike Gallo has developed a reputation as a top coin guy, showcased on the famous New York Coin Magic Seminar DVDs. But Mike is an expert with all genres of close-up, and showcases some of his favorite routines on this Penguin download.

There is plenty of magic in this 3.5 hour download, hosted by Eric Tait, and taught in detail with multiple camera angles. For the coin guys, you will find a cool coins across, a couple of Okito box routines, and Gallo's take on the Ramsay Coins and Cylinder. But the best trick for me is his startling Ungimmicked Copper Silver Brass. Top notch magic, none with knuckebusting moves.

But Gallo teaches so much more! His three ball routine is a classic, easy to carry miracle. He performs and teaches his famous ball and vase routine, a routine with a small cup and three balls, and a wonderful cups and balls.

But that's not all! There are two unpublished card routines from his father Lou Gallo, that are sure to go into your repetoire!
This is without a doubt one of the best downloads that Penguin has produced. Worker material for all close up magicians. I can not recommend this highly enough. Thanks Mike for giving out all of this great material!
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Must get this one.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle